Costa Sol Realty’s extensive experience and knowledge in the real estate market has made them the number one source for serious clients looking to buy and sell real estate. Costa Sol Realty’s agents provide clients with a great deal of expertise to successfully carry out and close their real estate transactions.
Costa Sol Realty is also South Florida’s Leading Team of expert business broker advisors. Our agents have personal experience in buying, selling and owning businesses, allowing our agents to better understand the customer’s needs to get the most for their business. At Costa Sol, we execute a proactive systematic approach to market your business and bring in qualified buyers.
Our Real Estate Services Include:
- Conducting a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA): an estimate of the home’s value compared with others.
- Successfully marketing property to prospective buyers.
- Guiding sellers through the real estate transaction every step of the way and negotiating price and terms on behalf of the seller.
- Finding real estate in accordance with the buyer’s needs, specifications, and budget.
- Negotiating price and terms on behalf of the buyer.
Our Business Broker and Sales Services Include:
- Assisting clients in estimating the MPSP (Most Probable Selling Price Valuation) of a business
- Advertising businesses for sale by representing client’s specifications and confidentiality requests
- Conducting the searches for buyers, handling potential buyer interviews, discussions, and negotiations.
- Assisting buyers through the financing process
- Assisting in mergers and acquisitions
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Evaluating the property and determining an accurate rental rate
- Marketing the property for rent
- Tenant Screening and Selection
- Monthly rent collection
- Security deposit escrow holding and accounting
- Performing periodic inspections (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Sending owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Accounting for the income and expenses of the property
- Providing annual reporting such as 1099 forms and year-end financial summaries.
- Establishing a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Tenant & Owner portals for online payments, documents and maintenance requests
- Larger renovation or rehab projects